- "Site" - the After the Crowd pledge manager and any internet domain on which the After the Crowd pledge manager is active.
- "Service Provider" - Plus 14 Ltd as operator of After the Crowd.
- "Creator" - The person, people or company responsible for the crowd funding campaign who chose to use the After the Crowd pledge manager to manage collection of pledge details and shipping addresses.
Terms and Conditions
By using the Site you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The Service Provider is in no way liable for delivery or quality of any products ordered through the Site.
- Any issues arising with or as a result of using any product ordered through the Site is the responsibility of the Creator, and the Service Provider will not be held liable for any such issues.
- All communications around products ordered through the Site should be directed to the Creator.
This policy covers the After the Crowd Pledge Manager, as implemented at all sub-domains of afterthecrowd.com. This policy does not cover the Creator of any crowd funding campaign using our services, or any site or service the Creator may use in conjuction with their crowd funding campaign, or any other part of their business. Please refer to the Creator to see their privacy policies.
It is our intention to be fully GDPR compliant. Our servers and sites are located outside the EU.
If you wish to remove your data from our site or our partners, please refer to the paragraph on opting out below or contact for individual assistance.
What information do we collect?
- Your email address is provided to the Service Provider by the Creator, solely for the purposes of identifying your pledge, and contacting you to provide details to access the Site.
- When your pledge includes a physical reward, the Service Provider will ask for your name, address, email address and phone number solely for the purpose of allowing the Creator to fulfill your pledge.
- At no point does the Service Provider collect or store any credit card details or other payment details other than the transaction identifiers and amounts paid via Stripe and/or PayPal.
How do we use your information?
- Your personal details will only be shared with the Creator for the purpose of fulfilling your pledge, and will not be provided to any other parties by the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider is not liable for use of your personal details by the Creator or any third party the Creator provides your details to.
- Once the Creator has completed use of the Site, your personal details will be removed from the Site as soon as practical, and will not be retained for any reason.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. All sensitive/credit information you supply to the Site is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into the Service Provider databases to be only accessed as stated above.
How can you view, remove or modify any of your information we have?
You may contact us at to request to see what information the Service Provider currently has stored, or to request that the Service Prodiver update or remove such information.
The Service Provider is not liable for management of yourinformation by the Creator or any third party the Creator provides your details to, and any request to view, remove or modify your information with such parties should be directed to those parties.
Alternatively you may communicate via postal mail at:
After the Crowd
94 South Kensington Way
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue to .